The Maldives is surely going to be a part of everyone’s travel itinerary. With a collection of more than a thousand islands in the Indian Ocean, beautiful crystal-clear sands, clear emerald waters, and a long stretch of beaches is nothing more that you can ask for. The best part is you don’t need to wander around finding meals. All you can get in just one place.
So, whether you are planning for a trip or already made up your mind, there are certain things to keep in mind before your travel. Firstly, you need to choose a good tour guide or concierge for yourself. The Zeldiva Luxury can do that for you. They also have the best of resorts for your stay and one of them being The Ozen Reserve Bolifushi. They are one of the luxurious resorts with rustic, barefoot charms for people like you to have a unique Maldivian experience.
Now coming back to certain tips for you to avoid any mistakes! Here are some important things to remember:
- As we all know that most of the resorts are situated on one private island, which means that one island will have only one resort which is the typical approach of all the hotels in the archipelago. So, you as a traveller can decide whether you stay at more than one resort or the islands throughout your full vacation or you take a speed boat and make a one-day tour across other islands, whatever is feasible for you.
- One biggest mistake which people do is thinking that the Maldives can be budget-friendly. This is surely not the case. The Maldives is an ultra-lavish destination. This includes the airfare too which is not going to be cheap either. However, you can make this entire trip budget-friendly by planning things.
- Don’t think that the Maldives is a honeymoon destination. It is a place for a girl’s trip or family vacation. All you need to do is to leave all your worries at home and come and relax here at this beautiful destination.
- As the Maldives has around 158 Liveaboards, it is worth trying for. They are available in the form of a cruise ship, houseboats which can give you the best of the experience of sea safaris. Some of the liveaboards have the best of accommodation facilities which include personal chefs, dive instructors, and many other staff members. So, it is up to you to select the best one for you.
- Don’t forget about the local culture and traditions of the Maldives like attending their music and dance festivals or trying out all the local cuisines.
- Please keep your skin safe by applying good quality sunscreen. The sun here is very hot and can cause huge damage to your skin.
- Make sure you choose a hotel or a resort which includes all the eatables and drinks at their cost, as alcohol and food here are very expensive.
The Maldives is a Muslim country, so make sure you no carry with you any prohibited items like alcohol, drugs, pork, and any religious things.